The Saint Laurent Kate can’t get any more iconic.
The YSL Kate bag, named after Kate Moss, was made in 2010 and has remained a constant in Saint Laurent’s bag collection. Since its launch, the Kate bag is available in a variety of sizes. Each has their own unique measurements and features. Kate’s satchel is also available in a variety of styles that are inspired by its original design. Let’s get into it.
Saint Laurent Kate Sizes
Saint Laurent Kate comes in four different size options: Micro, Small New Small and Medium. The Micro size is technically an AirPods case, but can’t see why you couldn’t also wear it as a micro bag!
- Saint Laurent Medium Kate Satchel
- Saint Laurent Small Kate Satchel
- Saint Laurent New Small Kate Bag
YSL Kate Size Comparisons & Measurements
- The Micro Saint Laurent Monogram Kate measures approximately 3.75” x 2.75” x 0.75”
- The Small Saint Laurent Monogram Kate measures approximately 6.5” x 4.75” x 1.25”
- The New Small Saint Laurent Monogram Kate measures approximately 7.5” x 5” x 1.25”
- The The Medium Saint Laurent Monogram Kate measures approximately 9.25” x 6” x 2.25”
Saint Laurent Kate Styles
Saint Laurent Kate bags are available in a variety of sizes and styles. These include the YSL Kate Tassel, the Kate Walle with Chain, as well as the Kate Walle. These YSL handbags are made of a range of luxurious fabrics including the iconic Grain de Poudre. You can learn more about this Saint Laurent leather and how it compares to Chanel’s Caviar leather here.
Kate Chain Wallet vs. Kate Satchel: A Comparison of the Saint Laurent Kate Satchel
Kate Tassel chain wallet
Since the bag’s debut in 2010, the Kate has remained a staple in Saint Laurent’s handbag collection. Which bag would be your choice?
Our guide to Saint Laurent Sunset bags covers different styles and sizes.
The post The Saint Laurent Kate Bag: Styles & Sizes appeared first on Academy by FASHIONPHILE.